||Basil oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibiotic, and diuretic.
Historically it has been used to assist in:
- Antibacterial: antimicrobial reduction of bacteria from kitchens and bathrooms, preventing contamination and purifying the air
- Cold and Flu: detoxifying the body of bacteria and viruses
- Muscle Pain: fighting inflammation, pain, and fatigue
- Ear: naturally calming an ear infection while reducing pain and swelling, by application behind the ear
- Dental: removing bacteria and odor from the mouth and protect teeth from aches, ulcers, sores and viral blisters
- Energy/Mood: restore mental alertness and fight fatigue
- Insects: repel mosquitoes and prevent minor bug bites
- Urinary: detoxifying the urinary and digestive tract
- Acne: reduce skin break outs by fighting against built-up bacteria
- Digestion: assists increasing the production of urine thus reducing water retention, uncomfortable bloating and digestive issues
- Stress: relaxing and unwinding
||Basil was first put to cultivate in India where it is pretty common to plant to check the salubrity of the soil. The term basil is derived from the Greek word Basilikos meaning “herb worthy of a king.”
||Black Cumin, Cedarwood, Citrus Oils, Lavender, Myrrh, Roman Chamomile, Rosewood, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang.
||No Special Cautions
“This has not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.