|Uses||It can be used to assist in:
• Decongestant: Relieve congestion and respiratory tract infections, alleviate allergies and coughs.
• Pain Relief: Soothe inflamed skin
• Antibiotic: Kills parasites and fungal infections like ringworm and athlete’s foot.
• Infections: Fight infection on wounds by increase white blood cells.
• Whole Body Health: Naturally treat acne, heal dandruff, fight off lice and bug bites.
|Cultivation/Extraction Method||Steam Distillation|
|Historic Benefits||Melaleuca has been used for thousands of years to heal bacterial infections by indigenous people. Native to Australia, it has been used to kill many strains of bacteria, viruses and fungi.|
|Blends With||Cedarwood, Coriander, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Ho-Leaf, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Myrtle, Peppermint, Pine, Orange|
|Precautions||May be toxic if ingested in large quantities.|
“This has not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.