|Uses||It can be used to assist in:
• Immune system: Inhibits growth of multiple types of cancer cells.
• Anti-Inflammatory: Soothes the skin. Ancient Egyptians used it to prevent aging.
• Stimulates Liver: Protect against liver damage with antioxidants.
• Digestion: Fights parasites and bacteria in the digestive tract.
• Respiratory: Relax the respiratory system creating easy breathing.
• General Tonic: Treat wounds and prevent infections such as ringworm and athlete’s foot.
|Cultivation/Extraction Method||Wildcrafted/Hydro Distilled|
|Historic Benefits||Mentioned in the bible 152 times, Myrrh was important in biblical times. It was used as natural remedies, spice, and to purify the dead. Traditionally used in religious ceremonies and healing therapies, Myrrh has been around for thousands of years. It is commonly remembered as one of the three gifts brought to the baby Jesus|
|Blends With||Bergamot, Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Lavender, Patchouli, Sandalwood|
|Precautions||May be fetotoxic, consult a physician before use while pregnant|
“This has not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.