|Uses||It has also been used to assist in:
• Antibacterial, Antiviral, Anti-microbial.
• Digestive System: indigestion, diarrhea, food poisoning, vomiting, flatulence, cramps, parasites.
• General Tonic: immune, strengthens the vital centers.
• Respiratory System: infections, bronchitis, colds, cough, asthma, pneumonia, congestion, lung tumors.
• Mind: relaxes, revives, anxiety, well being
|Cultivation/Extraction Method||Wildcrafted/Steam Distillation|
|Historic Benefits||Native to the Mediterranean area used as a spice, for infections, and respiratory problems.|
|Blends With||Basil, Cypress, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Myrtle, Peppermint, Thyme|
|Precautions||Hot and can irritate the skin and mucous membranes.|
“This has not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.