|Uses||It has also been used to assist in:
• Respiratory System: colds, coughs, fevers, throat infections, asthma, bronchitis, decongestant, expectorant.
• Increase Circulation
• Pain: muscle, joint, inflammation, spasms.
• Nervous System: mental alertness, fatigue, headaches, vertigo, stress.
• Digestive: colic, gas, nausea, diarrhea, indigestion, heartburn.
• Skin: acne, dermatitis, poison ivy, itchy skin, sunburns, scabies.
|Cultivation/Extraction Method||Ethically Cultivated/Steam Distillation|
|Historic Benefits||Used in flavoring, digestive aid, and pest repellent.|
|Blends With||Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Citrus, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Ginger, Ravintsara, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Marjoram, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Thyme, Wintergreen|
|Precautions||Considered a hotter oil and possible skin irritant.|
“This has not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.